Sunday, November 9, 2008

Whoo Hooo! A Federal Holiday.

Is anyone looking forward to Veteran's Day like I am.?????


Yes, I do love and respect all Veterans but my love for this day is for something else this year.


DWAYNE GETS A DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!



I know, you all must be thinking I'm nuts to want a day off with Dwayne so bad but......

It's been a year.

This month is one year that he has been working 6 days a week at the P.O. That means he has only had Sundays off and Federal holidays which, is far and few in between. If he is sick throwing up or got a broke leg he would still have to be there. (no kidding) Nobody knows his route besides him. Ya know, rain, sleet, snow, or hell the mail must go.


I don't want to sound like I am downing his job by no means but hey after a year...... somethings gotta give.

All I am asking for is a weekend with all four of us in the smokies. Is that too much to ask???

What I really want is a week at the beach or Disney World but I don't want to ask for too much right now! Maybe next year!


I have been dealing good most of the year and looking at it as a blessing while enjoying the extra money but now I am loosing it.

Especially, with the holidays coming up. I would like to have him around a little bit more.


Although, I know what will happen.... He will be home 2 days in a row and I will be ready for him to go back to work. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant HAIL didn't you???

Anonymous said...

No, Really she meant HELL!! Haahaaahaa!!
Wendy

K. Tilley said...

Yea, she meant Hell....I live with an UPS man. LOL

Karri said...

I laughed so hard at this post! You are hilarious! Hope you and Dwayne have a good day off togeher!