Friday, November 21, 2008

Peppermint Bark

What are your favorite goodies around the holidays????
MINE IS GHIRARDELLI PEPPERMINT BARK. YUMMY!!!

If you have not tried it, YOU MUST. It only comes out around Christmas so you must stock up!


Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is just around the corner and I have been thinking about what I am going to cook.
If you are like me, every year I want to make something new to carry to get togethers. (I get tired of the same old thing)

The angels are fixing up goodies to put in baskets for the elderly and I was racking my brain.
Then..... my good friend Amy sent me this email of all kinds of recipes. The website is www.northpole.com . Thought I would pass it along so you all could enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Karri said...

Thank you. I love good recipes! I like experimenting in the kitchen (with food, that is)!