Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessed!

Hello, everyone. I have joined the blog world. LOL I have so many funny things I could write about. I hope I can remember them and tell you all so you can laugh with me and laugh at my crazy life.
I am home from church today with Aubree because she was sick last night and was still running a fever but seems to be fine now. I just wanted to be safe and not expose any of the church kids. ( I am sure their parents appreciate that)
Even though, I am not at church I am still getting a blessing. Aubree has had her little pink Bible that Bro. Luke gave her because she lost her other one, going around the house singing Jesus love me. It is the sweetest thing. When I think I am not doing the best I can as a parent, things like that make me realize that as long as I teach them about Jesus, that is all that matters and everything else will fall into place.

I am sure yall will be hearing about Aubree a whole lot. There is never a dull moment when she is around. She is the firecracker in our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! Welcome to blogland. I hope that you do better with you bloggin' than I do! Thanks for lettin' me know you were on here! Hope Aubree keeps on feeling better!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey Holly!!

I'm so excited you have a blog! It's definitely cheap therapy. Considering who you are married to, I know you will need it. lolol

I love you girlfriend! :))

Brooke said...

Glad you have joined us....well those who keep up the writing regularly ....ahem...not me. ha
Thanks for not bringing your sick kid to church...hahahahahhaa
jk...i hope she feels better soon!