Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mary Kay

Most of you know that I sell Mary Kay but for those of you who don't...... well, I wanted to let you know.

I don't do much with it anymore besides sell to a few friends and family. I don't want to spend my time away from home selling it but I do enjoy it on the side.
I do love the products Mary Kay offers, it is always reasonably priced and very trendy.

I would love to have more customers, so for the month of July every new customer will get the choice of any item at 50% off with a $20.00 purchase and to all my customers, you can get the choice of any item at 50% off with a $5.00 purchase.

Also, for the month of July all eye colors and mascaras are buy 1 get 1 free.

Go to www.marykay.com to check out all the new items. (tinted lip balm is awesome)

(you do not have to be local to buy from me, I don't mind mailing orders)

Thank you all and I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: