Monday, January 12, 2009

Through it All

Need a good come to Jesus meeting????



I urge you to take 5 minutes out of your busy busy day and listen and watch this video.

Dwayne came across it yesterday on youtube and told me to listen to it and I have not been able to get it off my mind since.



It is amazing how God works. HE IS SUCH A ON TIME GOD!!!!



We had a wonderful- heartfelt church service yesterday and this song was just the confirmation that God was in our midst and working in our lives and HE knew exactly what was to come for the rest of the day.





May this song bless you as much as it has me!!!

The first song you all probably know. I need thee every hour.

The last song is so simple and true and is called Through it all!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ULhi1szjk



No comments: